CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of School


Well, it didn't go as well as planned. From the moment Jackson woke up, he did not want to go to school. "my stomach hurts, my throat hurts". I remember feeling the same way when I was his age. I was always so nervous about school and I guess I passed that on to him. He was crying when we left him with his teacher-oh that made his momma sad. Morgan did fine and was smiling and happy. She's in third grade so we can't take her down to her teacher-she has to wait in the gym until the bell rings. I can't believe they are in third and first grade. My babies are growing up. I hope they have a great morning...they only go 1/2 day today. Whew!

1 comments:

Griner Mom

Gotta love those first day of school pics! I hope Jackson's days are getting easier, I know it makes it hard on everyone!! Hope you are still feeling better! Landon and Addi had a great first day and can't wait to go back to your great preschool!!

Post a Comment